Did you know that salsa is America’s #1 condiment? Maybe that has to do with having SO MANY different variations available. You can make an interesting spin on your next bowl of salsa by making this sweet and spicy Cranberry Sala Recipe. You can choose how spicy you want it to be by increasing or decreasing the amount of jalapeño you use.
This Cranberry Salsa Recipe is great served with chips or add a bunch of extra flavor to your enchiladas or a chicken quesadilla.
Easy Cranberry Salsa Recipe
Yields: 6 Servings
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
1 bag cranberries
1 granny smith apple
1/8 medium red onion
½ large red pepper
¼ large green pepper
2 tablespoons pickled jalapeño
3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/3 cup apple juice
1. Chop the apple, red onion, bell peppers and jalapeño into large pieces and place in food processor.
2. Add the bag of cranberries to the food processor.
3. Use the food processor to chop and combine the ingredients.
4. Move the chopped ingredients to a bowl and add sugar, lemon juice, apple juice and cilantro. Stir together.
5. Best if chilled in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to combine.
6. Serve with chips.